Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Jurnal Aplikasi Manajemen, Ekonomi dan Bisnis provides a forum for publishing the original research articles, review articles from contributors, and the novel technology news related to management, economics and business.
All papers submitted to the journal should be written in good Bahasa Indonesia or English. The work should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
1. General Author Guidelines
All manuscripts must be submitted through online submission using the following address
where author register as Author
2. Manuscript Template
Manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines in the pdf article template: Format DOC download Format PDF download
3. Reviewing of manuscripts
Every submitted paper is independently reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers. The decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based upon their reports/recommendation. If two or more reviewers consider a manuscript unsuitable for publication in this journal, a statement explaining the basis for the decision will be sent to the authors within three months of the submission date.
4. Revision of manuscripts
Manuscripts sent back to the authors for revision should be returned to the editor without delay. Revised manuscripts can be sent to editorial office through the Online Submission Interface (http://ejournal.radenintan.ac.id/index.php/ikonomika). The revised manuscripts returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.
5. Editorial Office
All correspondences should be sent to the following Editorial Office:
Muh Amsal Sahban (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial office: Jl. Abd. Daeng Sirua No. 106 Makassar, Indonesia; Email: email@example.com
6. Guideline for Online Submission
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address: https://jameb.stimlasharanjaya.ac.id/JAMEB/login
Author should fulfil the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start a New Submission section, click on “’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus, author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at anytime by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes status of manuscript review and editorial process.
7. Author Fee (Page Charge)
Jurnal Aplikasi Manajemen, Ekonomi dan Bisnis (JAMEB) is an open access journal. There is no author fee in JAMEB
Readers can read and download any full-text articles for free of charge. Authors may also pay some fees for the Ordered Original Reprint Articles (not reprint issue) with some eligible rates.
9. Manuscript Preparation Guidelines
9.1. The manuscripts represent academic research in Islamic economics and Finance discipline.
9.2. Upon the publication of the manuscript, the author should provide a letter states that the manuscripts have never been, or under consideration to be, published in other journal publications.
9.3. Structure of the manuscripts
- Title. The title should be short, clear, and informative, but does not exceed 12 words.
- Author’s names and institutions. The author’s names should be accompanied by the author’s institutions and email addresses, without any academic titles and/or job title.
- Abstract and keywords. The abstract should be less than 150 words. The keywords should be 2 to 5 phrases.
- Introduction. This section explains the backround of the study, and aims of the manuscripts. It should be written without numbers and/or pointers.
- Literature Review. This section explains the theoretical framework that used on this research, a review on the previous research in the area.
- Methods. This section describes the tools of analysis along with the data and their sources.
- Discussion. This section explains the results of the study.
- Conclusions. This section concludes and provides policy implications, if any, of the study.
- References. This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred in the manuscript.
9.4. The authors should provide an index of subject, namely the specific terms in the manuscript. The authors should also provide the index of authors, namely the key authors of papers referred in the manuscript. Please write the family name followed by the given name.
9.5. Estimation result from a software package is not allowed to be directly presented in the paper. They should be presented in equations with the appropriate estimation results.
9.6. Table format should contain only heading and contents. Please provide the top and bottom lines, along with the line(s) that separate the heading and the contents.
9.7 Acknowledgment, if any, should be written as the foot-note of the manuscript’s title.
9.8 The manuscript is prepared in a A-4 paper, single-sided, and double-spaced. format. A new paragraph should start 5 characters from the left margin, using 12-size, Cambria font type.
9.9 The manuscript should be in no less than 25 pages long.
9.10 The top and bottom margins are 1 inch.
9.11 The title is written using capital letters of 14 font size, centre position.
9.12 Sub titles are written using capital letters, started from the left margin.
9.13 Sub of sub titles are written using capital letters only at the beginning of each word except for connecting words. They should be started from the left margin.
9.14 References should be those of the last ten years publication, unless they are key references.
9.15 Citation in the text body should be written using American Psychology Association (APA) 6th edition. Example:
- Hill (2001) suggests that the objective of depreciation ….
- According to Kotter (1867), intra industry trade can be …
- Wagner (in McCain, 1982) states that …
- The definition of flypaper effect is … (Wagner, 1976).
9.17. References should be written in alphabetical order, without any number. They should be written using the following criteria:
- For books, the format should follow the following example:
Bentler, P. (2005). EQS 6 Structural Equations Program Manual. Multivariate Software, Encino, CA.
- For papers that are part of a book, the format should follow the following example:
Eames, C., & Cates, C. (2011). Theories of Learning in Cooperative and Work Integrated Education. In R. . Coll & K. E. Zegwaard (Eds.), International Handbook for Cooperative & Work-Integrated Education (2nd ed., pp. 41–52). Wellington: Wold Association for Cooperative Education Inc.
- For journal/magazine papers, the format should follow the following example:
Frome, P. M., Alfeld, C. J., Eccles, J. S., & Barber, B. L. (2006). Why don’t they want a male-dominated job? An investigation of young women who changed their occupational aspirations. Educational Research and Evaluation, 12(4), 359–372. https://doi.org/10.1080/13803610600765786
- For internet references, the format should follow the following example:
Yafang, B., & Gongyong, F. (2008). A Study on Hospitality Students’ Satisfaction towards their Internship: a Case from Hang Zhou, China. Retrieved February 2, 2015, from http://www.seiofbluemountain.com/upload/product/200910/2008glhy12a2.pdf